Fixed Wheel Bearings and Inner Fenders


Took the car out and drove it over the weekend and the only real problem was one of the wheel bearings was bad. I had to order the bearings and wait for them to come in. They are on the car now and everything else is good for now. While It was up in the air I went ahead and fixed the front inner fenders. They were pretty easy to seal up, I just used plastic and screws to attach it.

100_0357100_0359 100_0360 

I took the pictures before painting them so it would be easier to see how they fit. I will probably need to trim around the axles and tie rods to make them clear without rubbing but they seem to work ok for now. I will try and drive the car about 25 miles tomorrow then start cleaning it up for the car show Saturday.